Are you an Animal Crossing fan? If so, you’ll want to check out these 15 tips to up your game! These tips will help you get the most out of the game and make sure you’re a Animal Crossing champion!
1. Visit other players’ islands – Visiting the islands of your Animal Crossing friends will allow you to discover new items and recipes, earn some Bells, catch bugs or fish that aren’t available on your own island, and more!
2. Participate in Events – Animal Crossing hosts many events throughout the year such as fishing tournaments, bug-catching competitions, and more. Join in on these events so you can collect unique items, get lots of rewards for participating, and have fun with your Animal Crossing community!
3. Make sure to check Nook Shopping daily – Nook Shopping has many rotating offers each day from furniture to clothing and even rare items such as fossils or paintings that can’t be found anywhere else. Stop by Nook Shopping to see what’s new and take advantage of any great deals!
4. Customize your island – Animal Crossing allows you to customize your island however you want, so make sure you’re taking full advantage of this! Change up the layout or design of your pathways, create unique patterns for furniture and clothing, add decorations like trees or flowers, and more!
5. Donate fossils to Blathers – Animal Crossing has an expansive museum where you can display all kinds of items such as bugs, fish, fossils, art pieces, and more. Make sure to donate any fossils that you find while digging around on your island to Blathers, the museum curator, so that you can unlock more exhibits.
6. Try Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp – Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a mobile version of Animal Crossing that allows you to explore a campground, craft items using materials, and collect furniture and clothing from various activities. This game is perfect for Animal Crossing fans who want to experience the game on-the-go!
7. Attend special events – Animal Crossing will have special events throughout the year such as Easter or Halloween celebrations where you can participate in fun activities like egg hunts or spooky scavenger hunts. These events typically offer unique rewards so don’t miss out!
8. Take advantage of Nook Miles+ – Animal Crossing has a rewards system called Nook Miles+ that allows you to collect points by completing tasks such as catching bugs or fishing. You can then use these points to purchase items like clothing, furniture, and more from the Nook Stop!
9. Visit the Able Sisters – Animal Crossing’s fashion shop, The Able Sisters, offers unique clothing items and patterns that you won’t find anywhere else. If you need some new outfits or accessories for your Animal Crossing character, this is the perfect place to go!
10. Collect fruits daily – Animal Crossing has 8 different types of fruits that can be found on your island including apples, oranges, pears, cherries and more! Make sure you’re collecting all of these fruits each day so you can sell them for Bells or use them to craft special furniture items.
11. Try Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the latest Animal Crossing installment that takes place on a deserted island. This game has many new features such as crafting, terraforming, and more! Don’t miss out on this amazing Animal Crossing experience!.
12. Visit other islands with Dodo Airlines – Animal Crossing also offers a feature called Dodo Airlines that allows you to visit other players’ islands by flying in a plane! This can be great if you want to find rare items or explore different parts of the game without actually having to travel to them.
13. Complete Animal Crossing challenges – Animal Crossing has special challenges that are released periodically and offer unique rewards such as furniture or clothing items. Make sure you’re completing these challenges whenever they come out so you can get your hands on some exclusive items!
14. Go fishing – Animal Crossing is filled with lots of different fish to catch, so make sure you’re taking advantage of the fishing spots around your island and beyond! Fishing is a great way to earn Bells and get rare items, making it an essential part of Animal Crossing gameplay.
15. Participate in tournaments – Animal Crossing hosts many tournaments throughout the year such as bug-catching competitions or fishing tournaments where players can compete against each other for exclusive rewards. If you’re feeling competitive, make sure to take part in these tournaments and show off your Animal Crossing skills!
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a Animal Crossing expert. Whether you’re just starting out or have been playing Animal Crossing for years, these strategies will help you get the most out of the game and become a pro Animal Crosser!
So what are you waiting for? Get started now and enjoy all that Animal Crossing has to offer!