We’ve all been there. It’s a beautiful day outside and the sun is shining, but you’re stuck inside because you have to work. Or maybe it’s raining or snowing outside and you don’t want to go out. Whatever the reason, there are times when we’re stuck inside with nothing to do. If you’re looking for something fun to do, why not try playing a casual game? Casual games are perfect for when you don’t want to think too hard, but you still want something that will hold your interest. In this blog post, we will discuss the top 10 best casual games to play in your spare time!
1. Bejeweled: Bejeweled is a classic match-three game that has been around for many years. It’s simple but addictive gameplay makes it the perfect casual game to play when you don’t want to think too hard. Just swap gems and create powerful combos to score big points!
2. Candy Crush Saga: Another classic match-three game, Candy Crush Saga is just as fun and addictive as Bejeweled. Swap colorful candies to create powerful combos that will help you reach new levels and complete challenging objectives!
3. Solitaire: Solitaire is one of the oldest computer games in existence, but its timeless appeal still makes it an enjoyable way to spend your spare time. Play either with traditional rules or challenge yourself with variants such as FreeCell and Spider Solitaire.
4. Tetris: One of the most iconic games in history, Tetris is still a great way to pass the time and keep your mind sharp. Match up blocks of various shapes to clear lines before they reach the top of the screen.
5. Crossy Road: This endless-runner game is perfect for when you want something easy yet challenging at the same time. Control a character through an ever-changing landscape while dodging obstacles and collect coins along the way!
6. Mahjong: Enjoy this classic Chinese tile game as you match up tiles on a board in order to clear them away and make room for more matches! Dozens of different layouts can provide hours of enjoyment.
7. Word Cookies: Are you a word genius? Test your skills with this popular game that tasks you with finding as many words as possible that fit the provided letters! Can you spell your way to victory?
8. Angry Birds: The classic mobile game is still just as fun and addictive today, even though it’s been out for years. Flick birds across the screen at structures in order to knock them down and defeat the evil pigs!
9. Jewel Quest: Go on an adventure across exotic lands in this match-three puzzle game! Match up gems of various kinds while solving puzzles and unlocking secrets along the way.
10. Cut the Rope: Help Om Nom reach his candy in this popular puzzle game. Cut ropes, use physics, and explore exciting levels to achieve your goal!
These are some of the best casual games out there that you can play when you need something to do in your spare time! Casual games are easy to pick up and play, so why not give them a try? Have fun!